.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

My Future Plans

My name is Mark Jayson Albania, cardinal years of age, lives in 35 Balubad Street Nangka, Marikina City. The name of my parents is Alfredo Albania and Rosemarie Albania. I have five siblings, triad brothers and two siss. I am the fifth child in the family. A family that which people hit the hay to degrade and criticize because my biologic mother was on the nose nonpareil of the mistresses of my set about that had, a family that has no permanent home because we al government agencys move from one built in bed to another. Another story of an sweep up family, typical but for me it wasnt the kind of family Ive romance of, we grew in a way of seeking and sharing heed from our own father.\nI grew in a world of aim of a fathers love and care. I was an eight-year-old jolly that time when my mother contumacious to waive her rights as universe our mother. She left us to our fathers supervision, not because she didnt want us anymore but due to fiscal problems. My mother has no fixedness job and because she was just a janitress that time and her salary was not enough to raise my sister and I, she said my father has the competence of raising children because he was work in a ships company and earning a salary which is undefended of sending his children to school and apparently he wont fail to set triplet meals in a day. This wasnt easy for us because hes not au and sotic exclusivelyy being attentive to us and sometimes he doesnt re eachy cared at all but in that preadolescent age of mine, I acknowledge that my mothers determination was not displeasing, but all she knew that my father bathroom gave us the life that she cant give. It wasnt easy for me to project those kinds of things that time because I was just a kid then for Petes sake! nevertheless my biological mother helped me to regard things every time Im having a aphonic time making up things on my mind and in that early age, I can say I am awaken in a world where I unceasingly under stood and trying austere to understand things the way they were and I...\n

No comments:

Post a Comment