.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Music :: essays research papers

It has been years since I wrote anything at all, although people do see me opus odd pieces of music. But this time I am writing about my past, the pastthat seems so far away and forgotten. I know that this account is hardly goingto interest anyone, but I do expect to share my feelings with someone, or in thiscase, with something. People see me as a berserk creature talking garrulouslyof her past that probably never existed. And that is the opinion of ignorance.They pity me, speak sympathetically and listen to me the gibbering about my pastand my feelings. But do they really want to know about my feelings? No theydont, but if they did I would never tell them.Night after night, I sit ruminating about my long-forgotten past. And flashesof it just appear out of nowhere. A schoolboyish cheerful, little girl with exit hair,playing in an overgrown garden with her friends and looming against the sky washer very own castle. It wasnt much but at least it was hers. So innocent shelooked, h aving no wrap of what her future might hold. She lived happily withher parents and playing with her headless dolls, while occasionally listeningadmiringly to her mother playing her tiara. How she longed to play just likeher mother. And she belatedly learned to play it. She had dreams all right, notabout the tiara, but completely different from it. Dreams just like a girl ofher own age would have. Dreams of her Prince sorcerous sweeping her off her feetand taking her away to Paradise...to the land of eternal happiness and livehappily ever after.After years of patiently waiting, he at last entered her life. And a PrinceCharming he was- with dark lean features and as tall as a giant. She wasntcertain(p) whether or not he was her Prince, but what she was sure about was that sheloved him. Loved him with all her heart, and was ready to go to the darkestcorner of the world just for him. After a short love affair the young couplemarried. But what the young wife found out after the marri age struck her muchharder than a lightning bolt. It was like an explosion. He was a drunkAnd she couldnt do anything about it. She was shattered and was like a brokensoul. All her dreams she had of their happy future together seemed so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment